6.17.2007

father's day


this father's day i went to roanoke to see my pops!
it was so nice to hang with my pop, i rarely go out there to visit, especially because i don't necessarily see eye to eye with my uncle (that lives with him). now i regret not visiting more often, now that cassie is gone..

dad and i saw "knocked up" in the movie theater and it was pretty perfect for father's day. we started to reminisce how it was when we were a big happy family and how many wonderful days we had shared together.

i eventually want to start my own family but then again there is that fear that the marriage wont work out. i am a 'boar' on the chinese horoscopes and it says i'm prone to martial strife like my uncle that married 4 times before he found the one. that is one of my biggest fears is to fail my marriage.. i cant be too careful though because i cant prevent what god has in store for me.

No comments: