6.20.2007

summer summer time..

i'm looking forward to my summer to finally begin, i still don't feel like its quite here because i have been working so much i forget how carefree my summers used to be before i worked full-time.

unfortunately i won't be able to make it to san diego to see davers and rhealyn and their baby, trey. he's so adorable! maybe it is better off that mark and i wait a little longer to visit so they can adjust to being mommy and daddy for a while. plus mark rather have a real san diego vacation, not one where he has to hang out at home with trey. i think sometimes he thinks of only himself, i mean i see where he's coming from but he has to understand their lives will never be the same again.

i'm thankful that i will be able to worry less about money, now that i have a stable job. i'm not looking forward to my mom forwarding all my bills to me, i know how much she's been helping me and i can't imagine how much i have been costing her over the years. responsibility sucks!

No comments: